CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Eat Create Sleep is looking for a new CEO since the current one wants to get closer to making games again (in our own studio, of course!). So, this is your time to shine. You can expect to fill different roles, being a chief, executive and officer will not occupy you 100%, so contributing with your other skill sets will be a great addition. You will be working together with the two founders, Martin (current CEO and creative director) and Johannes (CTO) to take Eat Create Sleep to a bright future.
We’re looking for someone who matches our company culture that wants to take games further as a medium. Whether you play a lot of games or not we want you to be passionate about the future of games and have a curiosity for the medium.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Represent the company publicly at trade shows, events, either with investors, publishers or press, depending on our needs.
- Participate in the board meetings and work as an important contact with our board and investors.
- Help the founders with long term business strategies for our studio and our games.
- General company responsibility; ensure that our employees are well cared for and that everyone is doing their job effectively, in sync with the producer.
- Manage the economy and budget in sync with accountant and founders.
We don’t believe there’s only one way to be a successful CEO, as such we have very few requirements.
- Worked in the IT or game industry for at least 5 years.
- Worked in a management position, such as producer, lead or chief.
- Speaks Swedish or willing to become fluent.*
* We’re a team consisting of Swedes so far, even though we promote a multicultural team it makes sense to speak the language for effective communication. It’s also good to have when dealing with authorities and business contacts in Sweden.
A Position For You
We will walk the extra mile to find the right person that fits with our company culture and vision. Undoubtedly you have more skill sets than just being a chief, so please let us know if you think you’ve other expertises that you could use for the greater good!
We especially encourage women, POC and LGBTQ individuals to apply, with greater diversity we think we will lead our company to greater greatness.
Send your application to email@example.com before 30th November, 2018. Include a CV and cover letter. Well met!