We’re looking for a full-time generalist programmer who would assist us on our ongoing game project Among Ripples: Shallow Waters, an eco tycoon sim about rehabiliting water biomes. Our studio also does work for hire for major publishers and developers and might require your assistance from time to time. These positions are remote for the rest of 2021, if we want to continue working together you would need to relocate to Visby in 2022. We have been working remotely since March, 2020 and have good routines to get you up to speed remotely.
Eat Create Sleep is a game studio situated in the medieval town of Visby, Sweden, surrounded by the Baltic sea. Our focus is on innovative gameplay experiences with a lot of heart and meaningful themes. We ask tough questions with our games and let the player explore the answers. At the moment we’re a handful of game developers but our team is expanding.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gameplay programming for internal and external projects.
- Assist lead programmer with smaller backend programming tasks.
- Help the design team with prototyping and testing.
- Proficient with C#.
- Some experience in other coding languages, such as C++.
- Worked in off the shelf game engines, such as Unity or Unreal.
- Interested to push the creative boundaries of games.
We explicitly encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds and experiences. The application needs to be sent before 6th August, 2021, we will interview applicants in August, 2021. You can send your application (CV and cover letter) to: email@example.com